Preventive health season aims to keep locals healthy with screenings, exams and identifying risk factors—it’s also a way to get deeply discounted services to patients who are under/uninsured.
Schedule your check-up throughout April or May to take advantage of discounted services, screenings and exams, and low patient volume.
Off-season is the best time to foster a preventative health dialogue and relationship with your primary care provider.
Discounted Services for under/uninsured patients:
- Adult Wellness Exam: $85
- Chemistry Panel (comprehensive lab test): $45
- Vitamin D Screening: $35
- Prostate (PSA) Screening: $20
- Hemoglobin A1C (diabetes screening): $20
- Fecal immunochemical test (FIT) screening for colon cancer: $21
- HIV: Free, with assistance from Telluride Aids Benefit
- STD (Chlamydia/Gonorrhea): $35
- Women’s PAP: $55
Funds are available for patients who are under/uninsured to cover the cost of some preventive care services. These funds are made possible by the Telluride Medical Center Foundation’s Preventative Health Fund & Play For P.I.N.K. To qualify for these funds, please call (970) 728-3848