Providing care for the whole person, body, mind and spirit. The Primary Care practice is designed to furnish the residents of the Telluride Hospital District with a full spectrum of health care services across the lifespan.
Patient Centered Medical Home
The National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) has named the Telluride Regional Medical Center as a recipient of the NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition for using evidence-based, patient-centered processes that focus on highly coordinated care and long-term, participative relationships.
The NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home is a model of primary care that combines teamwork and information technology to improve care, improve patients’ experience of care and reduce costs.
Medical homes, like the Telluride Regional Medical Center, foster ongoing partnerships between patients and their personal clinicians, instead of approaching care as the sum of episodic office visits. Each patient’s care is overseen by clinician-led care teams that coordinate treatment across the health care system.
The Telluride Regional Medical Center achieved Level III certification, the highest recognition offered.
Choosing where you go for care matters
When you have an unexpected health need – whether it’s an emergency or a small pain – you must choose where to seek help. Understanding where you should go for medical care can affect how much you pay, how long you wait and the type of treatment you receive. The Telluride Regional Medical Center wants you to understand those different options and make the best for you and your family, based on your insurance, your providers and your condition or health need.
- Visit whereforcare.org to see some of the common options available when you are choosing where to go for care.
- Call your insurer to better understand your insurance plan and to find the nearest location or provider that is covered by your plan.
- Download this Family Care Plan to make sure you and your family know where you will go for any type of unexpected health need.
- Learn more about common insurance plan terms to better understand what you may pay for a health care visit.
- The Where for Care campaign is a collaboration of a number of Colorado organizations, including [HOSPITAL NAME], the Colorado Hospital Association, the Center for Improving Value in Health Care and more.
Patient Services include:
Newborn and Pediatric Care
Seasonal Flu & Colds
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
View our complete list of health & wellness services here.