It's Time To Check In - Preventive Health Season
It's time to check in!
Preventive health season aims to keep locals healthy with screenings, exams and identifying risk factors—it's also a way to get deeply discounted services to patients who are under/uninsured.
- Well Child Checks: $45
- Children’s Vaccines: *Free
- Men’s Wellness Exam: $85
- Women’s Wellness Exam: *Free
- Women’s PAP: *Free
- Chem Panel (comprehensive lab test): $45
- Vit. D Screening: $35
- Prostate (PSA) Screening: $20
- The fecal immunochemical test (FIT) screening test for colon cancer: $21 for Men, *Free for women
- HIV: Free, with assistance from TAB
- STD: $35
- A1C (diabetes screening): $20
*Free services are made possible by the Telluride Medical Center Foundation’s Women’s Preventative Health Fund & Play For P.I.N.K. and are available to patients who have no insurance coverage or have no preventative coverage and a high deductible.
Insurance is changing!
Coverage has been changing, preventive services that may have recently been covered by your insurance company may not be covered anymore.
Four Questions to Ask Your Insurance Provider:
- Is a yearly preventive health care exam covered with my plan?
- What preventative lab work is covered with my plan?
- What other preventive services (like mammogram + colonoscopy) are covered under my plan?
- Are my child’s immunizations covered?
Need a primary care provider? Meet our team and pick the provider that's right for you!